Based on the 2-day Lean Change Agent workshop, this self-study version allows you to progress at your own pace and get support through online discussions, and Lean Coffee sessions with Lean Change Management author Jason Little.
- 12 hours of content
- Downloadable templates
- Support via community site and slack
- 6 modules,
- Homework exercises to practices
- Screencasts and personal instructional videos from author Jason Little
- Available in English and Spanish
- Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to Change Management
- How to use Agile techniques within your existing Change Management framework
- How to reframe resistance to change to response to change
- How to modernize your change management practices
- Combine ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, OD and CM to develop your own contextual change framework
- Alternatives to ROI and project management thinking
- How to use light-weight planning and measurement tools such as Change Canvases, OKRs, Perspective Mapping and more.
This online course is hosted by the Lean Change Management Academy. After purchase, you'll get an email when your account is setup.